Please be assured that we are doing absolutely everything in our power to control the spread of the virus. Each and every letting unit will undergo a major deep clean in between every stay plus additional measures to make everyone feel safe.
Our new added procedures in addition to our general changeover cleaning include:
- Complete change of all mattress protectors, pillow protectors, valance sheets plus duvets to be exchanged and quarantined where possible
- Wipe out all cupboards and drawers with Milton or Dettol
- Soft furnished fabric items such as head boards, sofas, curtains and carpet to be misted with Dettol Anti-virus aerosol spray
- Carefully examine all kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery and make sure it is all clean
- All high touch areas to be cleaned with sanitiser – this includes light switches, plug sockets, door handles, kettle handle, walls in certain areas, fronts of cupboards, etc
- All bed linen, towels, tea towels to be washed at 60 degrees
Due to the extensive new cleaning procedures we are kindly requesting that you vacate your apartment on departure day as close to 9am as possible to allow the extra time needed to do a full deep clean. Check in is now from 4pm, however if your unit is ready prior to this then we will let you know.
We ask that you continue to monitor your health and well-being prior to arrival, and in line with Government guidance (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/), and DO NOT TRAVEL if you have the following:
- A high temperature, or a new persistent cough, or a loss of taste and/or smell
- Have knowingly come into contact with anyone displaying the above symptoms within the last 14 days
- Are living with someone in self-isolation or should be self isolating yourself
- Are living in a lockdown postal code area, in or a country which adheres to different government guidelines
Please wear a mask on entry to the main building and keep a safe 2 meter distance from other guests who are not in your party.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us with your concerns.